Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Tree!

Hey gals!
I am so ready for Christmas this year! Even though life is going by in a flash, I found time to do some holiday inspired nail art!! For this look I used 9 different polishes!! I will list the polishes for the tree on down in this post, but for the rest of my hand, I'll tell you now :) I used Sephora by O.P.I. And a Cherry on Top as a base, and Merry Me as a glitter topper. Both of these were in the Tinseltown set that came out this year. Now for pictures!!


Isn't it pretty? I sure do love it! The tree was also done freehanded :) Here comes the list of polishes!!

Base- China Glaze Fairy Dust
Tree base- Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Tree- Sinful Colors Irish Green
Glitters- Pure Ice- Beware
              Sephora by O.P.I- Only Gold For Me Top Coat
              Essie- Stroke of Brilliance
                         Set in Stones

The red star is from a glitter wheel that I picked up at Claire's.

Cheesy pose with an ornament :p
Enjoy!!!


2 comments:

  1. o i love your x-mas nails there so cute and different then others <3

    ReplyDelete