Thursday, February 14, 2013

Essie- Leading Lady

Happy Valentines Day!!

First off, I'm so sorry for kind of slipping away from my January untrieds month, but life just got in the way. I also apologize for not really posting at the beginning of this month because two of my nails broke :( but they are almost back to normal, so posts should be appearing more frequently!!

I didn't really do any nail art for Valentines Day, but I did wear a gorgeous red! Essie's Leading Lady is so pretty! Take a look for yourself!


How pretty? Yes, I know, my cuticles look horrific, and my nails aren't the same length. But hey, just look at the polish :) This is three thin coats with top coat. Although I love this color, I had a little trouble with the formula. It wasn't anything unbearable though.
I hope you had a great Valentines Day, and thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment