Thursday, March 7, 2013

Striped Nails ft. Pure Ice

Hey gals!

So today I have a look for you guys using 3 Pure Ice polishes from the Limited Edition collection. The three I picked up a while back were Hot Rocks, Black Velour,and Stunning. Therefore those were the three I used to create this look! I started with a base of Black Velour, then added a stripe down the middle of the nails with Stunning. I really liked the diamond shaped glitters in Hot Rocks, so I used some for glitter placement.


Some may think it to be too much, but I am kinda diggin' it! One of my close friends told me that it looked like the diamonds were the people and they were walking on the red carpet.... not quite what I had in mind. I did think it was pretty funny though!


If you don't know, Black Velour and Stunning actually dry to a matte/suede finish, but I preferred them to be glossy.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment