Monday, May 27, 2013

Love & Beauty by Forever 21

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! I think I have said it before, but I'm not too keen on holiday manicures. I'll do one here and there, but most of the time I just stick to plain colors. Today I don't even have anything that maybe just maybe would be acceptable for the holiday on my nails, but who cares! I recently went shopping and stopped in Forever 21. When I was in line to check out, I was perusing through the nail polishes. I came upon a beautiful polish and bought it! Now if you have ever bought or looked at nail polish from Forever 21, you know that they put no effort into naming the polishes. The same applies for this polish, which is called Grey/Hot Pink. No kidding, that is what is on the label :p Regardless of the name, this polish is gorgeous!


I just love this! This is three coats and topcoat. There are teal, magenta pink, and small dark purple/grey glitter in this which are suspended within a grey jelly base.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked it!


1 comment: