Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Blue Dotticure!

Hello everyone!!

I was browsing through Instagram the other day and I came across a gorgeous mani by @ermahgerdperlish who is ever so talented! I knew that I just had to try and recreate it! I haven't really used a dotting tool much lately, and so I thought this would be great practice!


Aren't they super cute!? For the base I used two coats of OPI Alpine Snow. The accent nail is two coats of Nails Inc. Baker Street, THE most beautiful blue ever! The black dots are Wet N' Wild Black Creme and the glitter dots are Salon Perfect Diamond Dust. Surprisingly, this didn't take very long at all and I am super happy with the way they turned out!


Go check Kristin out on Instagram to see her stunning mani! I think that if I used pinks and reds, these could be super cute valentines nails! What do you all think about them? Thank you so much for stopping by!

XOXO
Rachel

1 comment: