Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Girly Manicure

Hey everyone!

A few months back I was scrolling through my Instagram and I just fell in love with this mani from @susieq1980 ! It looked stunning on her and I wanted to give it a shot myself! I am really proud of the way it came out!


I used a bunch of different colors so here we go!

Thumb and Middle- 1 coat of Color Club Hydrangea Kiss topped with 2 coats of Revlon Girly
Index- 2 coats of Color Club Hydrangea Kiss. Spots with Color Club Blue-Ming and Laven-Darling
           Outlines with black acrylic paint
Ring- base of OPI Alpine Snow. Color Club Hydrangea Kiss, Laven-Darling, Blue-ming, and                                
          Blushing Rose sponged on top. Then to top it off, 1 coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.
Pinkie- 2 coats of Color Club Hydrangea Kiss. Glitter placement using glitter from Revlon Girly


I am in love with these!! What do you think of them? Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments: