Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Geometric Skittlette

Hey everyone!

I really have been wanting to expand on the amount of nail art that I do! Right now I'm sticking to simple things, but at least I'm trying something! Today I have a really awesome mani for you all! I decided to try a skittlette, of which Marta from Chit Chat Nails created and is known for!


I love the way the geometric nails came out! They could use some work, but it looks pretty good for a first try! On my thumb and pointer I have 3 coats of Essie Where's My Chauffeur? On my middle and ring fingers I started with a base of OPI Alpine Snow and then using a small striping brush to make the triangles, I used Essie Where's My Chauffeur?, Sinful Colors Sugar n' Spice, and Wet n' Wild Black Creme. Then for my pinkie I started with a base of Pure Ice Beware and topped it with OPI Which is Witch? 



What do you think of this mani? Would you wear it? Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment