Saturday, August 3, 2013

Gradient Bubble Nails for International Nail Art Day!

Hello everyone!

Today is International Nail Art Day or #INAD!! This is a day where all nail art lovers can come together and create awesome nail art together!! To find out more info, check out the INAD Instagram and Twitter!

For today's nail art I decided to try something I'd never tried before, bubble nails!! I absolutely love the way these turned out for a first time! I wanted to mix it up a little bit.. so I did a gradient with the bubbles!!


It looks so cool, right! I started with a base of OPI Alpine Snow and then used acrylic paint for the bubbles. To find out how to do this, go check out Trendy Polish's tutorial on YouTube!


Did you participate in #INAD? Would you wear this mani? Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments: