Sunday, August 18, 2013

Gummy Green

Hey everyone!!

I feel so out of the loop! I haven't blogged in i think over a week!! I miss it! Like I mentioned in previous posts, I have had some computer issues. It ultimately came down to getting a new computer. With that being said, I have been computer-less for a little while! But I am back now and so ready to get back into blogging! Today I have this really cool mix and match mani to show you all! This was completely inspired by @mrslochness on Instagram, who I absolutely love!


I absolutely love the way these colors look together! For the pointer and middle finger I used Hard Candy Gummy Green. Then for the thumb and the ringer finger I used Zoya Pixie Dust in Dahlia. And lastly for the pinkie, I used OPI Gargantuan Green Grape.


Zoya Dahlia is the first Pixie Dust that I have tried and I absolutely love it!! It is so easy to apply!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: