Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Mani: Purple Flowers

Hello everyone!

Sorry it has been so long! I have so many designs that I am itching to paint! Today, I decided to go with some purple themed nails. Nothing too extravagant, but I like the simplicity of it!


On all my nails except the ring finger, I started with a base of Pure Ice Fairy Godmother. Then on my ring finger, I added some studs from Winstonia Store and some small silver hex glitters. I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White on my ring finger. The small flowers were made using a detail brush and Pure Ice Fairy Godmother, Essie Go Ginza, and Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth. I added some leaves using an unnamed green polish from Garage.


This was my very first attempt at flowers, and I think they turned out ok for a beginner. I definitely want to do more flower designs for spring! What are your favorite kind of flower nails? Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of it too! Its pretty. Your flowers turned out nice since its was your first attempt. I'm sure you'll do better at them when you practice with them a bit more. I tend to do a lot of roses for floral nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is super cute =) looks a lot like spring <3

    ReplyDelete