Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Essie- Where's my Chauffeur & China Glaze- It's a Trap-eze!

Hey guys!! So today I have two untrieds to share with you!! These will be #'s 5&6!! First up we have a beautiful blue from the Essie Leading Lady (winter 2012) collection! Where's my Chauffeur is a gorgeous blue, that is kind of similar to Turquoise and Caicos, but has a stronger blue tone to it!
It is absolutely stunning!


I really like this polish, although it was a little bit tricky to apply. I had a little trouble with bald spots. I feel like this happens with all the Essie polishes that I own. Am I doing something wrong? haha


Although it is beautiful alone, I decided to layer another polish over it. I got the idea from Darcy on Instagram (@sparrownails) I think that the combination of the two polishes looks nice. I used China Glaze It's a Trap-eze! to put over the blue.


I wasn't loving the way It's a Trap-eze! looked on its own, but I love the way these two look together!! I think it is absolutely gorgeous!


Thanks for reading!! I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment