Thursday, January 3, 2013

January- The Month of Untried's!!

Hey guys!! I have made a decision recently as on what to post for the month of January!! As a polish addict (or whatever you would like to classify this great group of ladies I share my love of nails with) I have soooo many polishes that I haven't used. And January is the month where I am going to use them for 31 days! Let's see how many I can knock of the list!! I might even do some nail art with a few of them! For those of you who didn't know.. I have an Instagram! My username is polishedbyrachel and on the pictures I post on there during this month, I will be hashtagging them with #untriedsmonth If you have an Instagram and would like to participate, just use the hashtag! I though I would just make a little post telling you all what I would be doing this month!

Thanks for reading!


1 comment: