Friday, April 5, 2013

Blue Nails for Autism- #1

Hey everyone!!

 So for every Friday in the month of April, I will be doing blue nails to help spread awareness for Autism! I don't know anyone personally with Autism, but raising awareness for any disease/condition/syndrome is something that I can take part in! This will be installment numero uno for Blue Nails for Autism this April!

This Friday's blue nails are a blue watercolor! I was very excited about doing this because I have never done watercolor nails, and I was excited to give it a shot! I really like the way these turned out, especially for a first time!! I have seen watercolor nails from ladies like Chalkboard NailsThe Polished Mommy, and Chelsea's Get Nailed, and I really wanted to try it! So here's my go!


I love it! Like I said I am really glad with the way it turned out! I started with a base of OPI Alpine Snow and then I watercolored with Essie Where's My Chauffeur, Pure Ice French Kiss, and Sally Hansen Breezy Blue.


Oh and sorry for the oily cuticles, but hey, gotta moisturize! :)
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment