Sunday, April 7, 2013

Color Club- Blushing Rose and holographic glitter!

Hello all!

Who can go wrong with pink and holo? I love them together!! Today I have just a simple mani with two accent nails. I absolutely love how this turned out! I set out to accomplish one thing, and ended up with something completely different! I can't stop staring at my nails! I absolutely love holographic glitter!


Color Club Blushing Rose is my favorite pink at the moment, so of course I used it here! On my ring finger I have one coat of Hard Candy Celebrate Sequins, and on my middle finger I have 3 coats of Salon Perfect Diamond Dust. I think Diamond Dust is almost a dupe for China Glaze Glistening Snow... It seems like all the Salon Perfects are dupes for different China Glazes... what do you think? Anyway, that doesn't matter right now, all I know is that Diamond Dust is gorgeous!!


Below is a semi blurry shot to try and capture some more of the holographic glitters!


I hope you enjoy this mani as much as I do!
Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment