Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ciate- Kiss Chase, Jingle Belle, & Serendipity

Hello everyone!

I can't believe that 2014 is here! 2013 went by in a flash! I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years!

So as most of you know, in December I did the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge! Having a schedule and something to go by kept me posting regularly! Since posting went so well, I have decided to do another "scheduled" type event! Ciate did another Mini Mani Month advent calendar this year! I was in the mall after Christmas, I saw that it was half off, and I knew I could do something with it!!

I have decided to swatch two polishes every Tuesday and Thursday for the month of January! Luckily it divides evenly and I'll have two Ciate swatches every Tuesday and Thursday! The colors that came in this advent calendar are super pretty and I am excited to wear them!! Ok, on to the first two polishes!!

First up is Kiss Chase! This pink is absolutely stunning! I think it would look really good during the summer with a tan! Shown is two coats.


The calendar comes with a few glitters and caviar beads, so those will be randomly incorporated in some posts! Jingle Belle is sort of a pinkish iridescent glitter! I'm not that big of a fan, but it is pretty!



And last but not least, Serendipity! This pink glitter is almost completely opaque in one coat. It dries SUPER quick though, like within just a few seconds of a brush stroke. Shown is one coat over Kiss Chase.


Thanks so much for reading!! Stay tuned to see more Ciate swatches this month!

XOXO
Rachel

4 comments: