Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lust Nail Lacquer- T.N.T., Halo, and Supernova!

Hello everyone!!

As I type this, I am watching The 56th Grammy Awards! I absolutely love seeing everyone's beautiful dresses! Ok, onto the polish!

Recently I found a newer indie polish called Lust Nail Lacquer! Her polishes looked beautiful and I new I had to have a few! I decided to pick up T.N.T., Halo, and Supernova, all beautiful glitter polishes! I love the formula of these polishes, not too thick but not too thin. All of them also dry in a pretty good amount of time! I'll have to say, I really do love these!

T.N.T. is a beautiful glitter packed polish! The description of this polish reads, "Explosive holographic glitter bomb. Purple , pink, gold, silver and teal holo glitters make up this wonderfully sparkling polish." I started with a base of Sinful Colors Sugar N' Spice and then used two coats of T.N.T. on top. Words can't even explain how beautiful this polish is! 


Next up is Halo! This polish is a gorgeous gold glitter topper with small gold hexes and micro gold holographic glitters! I decided to layer this polish over Color Club Blue Ming.


Last but not least is Supernova! This holographic glitter topper is filled with small silver holographic glitters! I layered one coat of Supernova over Essie Go Ginza. This was hard to capture on camera, but it super pretty!


I would highly recommend Lust Nail Lacquer! You can visit her site at lustpolish.com or go directly to her shop to purchase some of her polishes! Super great customer service and I am super happy with my polishes! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

XOXO
Rachel

1 comment: