Sunday, January 5, 2014

Red and Gold Classic

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing fine! I also hope that everyone who is currently in the midst of the snow storms is ok!! Temperatures are dropping rapidly here, with expected snow! I love snow and all its beauty, don't get me wrong, but the temperatures are just biting!

Ok, any who! I sat down, not knowing what to paint, and came up with this classic red, gold, and black combination! I think this look is perfect for a night out!


For the red, I used Revlon Revlon Red. The stunning gold glitter is China Glaze I'm Not Lion. Then I just used different sized dotting tools to make the dots over Wet N' Wild Black Creme.


Thank you all so much for stopping by! If you haven't already, go check out my Instagram! @polishedbyrachel

XOXO,
Rachel

6 comments: