Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to share this nail art with you today!! Recently, I was on Pinterest browsing through. I came across a few manis inspired by the New York's #1 Bestseller, The Fault In Our Stars. I just finished the book a couple days ago, which I HIGHLY recommend. The writing in this book is absolutely phenomenal, full of intelligence and thought provoking statements. John Green, is an excellent author, who also takes part in a Youtube channel, VlogBrothers.

In honor of the trailer coming out today, I decided to take my shot at some nails! I decided to use two symbols, that play a big part in the book. If you haven't read it, you may not understand. Just enjoy the nail art!


So I know this probably isn't the best writing ever, but I tried. I am super proud of the way they turned out! For the base I used Sally Hansen Blue Me Away. For the polka dot gradient, I used Wet N' Wild Black Creme and A Blank Canvas. The rest is black and white acrylic paint.


I think they turned out pretty well! I really love how the dotted gradient came out too! What do you all think of these? Have you read the book!?

7 comments: