Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jelly Sandwich!

Hello!

Recently I had a conversation on Instagram with someone. We were both wondering what would happen if you made a jelly sandwich mani using China Glaze It's a Trap-eze and an off white jelly. I got curious and went looking through my polish. The closest thing I could find to an off white jelly was Wet n' Wild's Break the Ice. I pulled out It's a Trap-eze and went for it!


Here is what it looks like! I happen to love it! It isn't completely a jelly sandwich because Break the Ice isn't technically a jelly polish. Whatever, I think it works! I started with two coats of Break the Ice then one thin coat of It's a Trapeze and then another coat of Break the Ice.


What do you guys think of this combo? Let me know what polish you would pair with It's a Trap-eze? Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment