Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sinful Colors- Endless Blue with stripes!

Hey everyone!

Today I have some simple but awesome nail art for you all! I didn't really know what I was going to paint, but this is what I ended up with! I really love the way it turned out!

Oh and I had a little break on my index, but I refuse to cut them all down!


For the base on my pinkie, ring, and thumb, I used two coats of Julie G Frosted Gumdrops in Blueberry Fizz. Then I added some freehand stripes using Sinful Colors Endless Blue and OPI Alpine Snow. For my index and middle I used two coats of Endless Blue and added some studs from Winstonia Store.


Since Blueberry Fizz is a textured polish, I used one generous coat of Gelous and then a coat of INM Out The Door for top coat.

What do you guys think? What color combo would you use? Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment